Welcome to Dupont Dental, your DC area dental office. At Dupont Dental, we aim to help patients find the best dental treatments for their smiles. Whether patients need routine care or want to rehabilitate or makeover their smiles, we will collaborate with them to create custom treatment plans that meet their goals. Discover the extensive dental services we provide patients in our Washington, DC, dental office.
Dental Services in Washington, DC
Our services include cosmetic, general, and restorative treatments that improve the smile’s aesthetics, function, and health. Learn about each of the treatments we offer below:
Dr. Banks provides comprehensive cosmetic dental services to help patients improve the look of their smiles:
- Invisalign: Clear Invisalign aligners offer a discreet alternative to metal braces. Invisalign gently straightens teeth without brackets or wires.
- Porcelain Veneers: Dental veneers are thin shells Dr. Bank applies to the front of the tooth enamel. Veneers can address stained teeth, uneven teeth, and tooth gaps.
- Dental Bonding: Bonding treatment uses tooth-colored resin to cover areas of tooth damage. Dental bonding works best for small cosmetic problems.
- Teeth Whitening: Zoom and Opalescence whitening are professional treatments that brighten dull and discolored teeth. These treatments can provide in-office or take-home whitening treatments.
Preventative or general dental treatments stop dental problems from worsening. These treatments are compatible with routine dental care:
- Custom Mouthguard: We create custom-made mouthguards for patients who play contact sports. These mouthguards protect the teeth, gums, and orthodontic appliances.
- Emergency Dentistry: Contact our office if you have a dental emergency. Our office will provide you with prompt care.
- Laser Dentistry: Dental lasers use light and heat to cut and contour gum tissue. We utilize a soft tissue diode laser to treat gummy smiles and gum disease.
- Tooth Extraction: Sometimes, we must remove teeth to treat severe tooth damage, impaction, or infection.
Our restorative dental treatments help patients renew the full form and function of their smiles:
- Dental Bridge: A bridge fills the gap of one or more consecutive missing teeth. Dental bridges use support from crown-capped teeth or dental implants.
- Dental Crown: Tooth crowns fully cover and protect worn and damaged teeth. We use crowns that are color-matched to
- Dental Implants: We work with oral surgeons to provide dental implant treatments for patients who want long-lasting dental restorations. Implants restore teeth at the root and support restorations that replace one or more missing teeth.
- Dentures & Partials: Partial dentures replace rows of missing teeth, while complete dentures restore arches of lost teeth.
- Gum Disease Treatment: Our deep cleaning treatments, like scaling and root planing, help patients who experience gum disease.
- Sleep Apnea: Oral appliances are a modern treatment option for sleep apnea that can be more comfortable than CPAP machines. These appliances keep the airway open so patients get a good night’s sleep.
- TMJ Treatment: Temporomandibular joint disorders (TMD) create problems like teeth clenching and grinding, headaches, migraines, jaw pain, and tooth wear. We offer oral appliances to protect the teeth and prevent bruxism and TMJ pain.
Call Our Dental Office Today
Do you want to learn more about our dental services? Ask us questions at your next dental visit. Contact Dupont Dental for complete care at (202) 946-4720. You can also request a dental appointment with Dr. Banks on our website today.